December 13, 2009

Day 7 Twelve of Twelve- Booty

“On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

seven Swans A-swimming.“

More birds! What is with all the birds?

PastedGraphic4.NfVCtC9PYAMH.jpg

Our water source is freezing, it is really friggen cold in Nelson right now. We have been quite lucky, our water has never fully frozen, but it might be coming damn close. This morning I shivered through a trickle of a shower. Tomorrow we may have to go to the aquatic centre to bathe. Enter today's commitment. The aquatic centre is also known as the swimming pool...commitment fulfilled, yes I know how loosely I am following this particular commitment, it is all I got right now. I have been feeling stronger though. I think my body just needed a little time to get used to its new self.

I went to a meeting for Nelson’s annual Valentines Burlesque show. I will be in the show this year, which is both exciting and scary. I am working on getting some of my booty back so I have something to shake on stage. I think I will go look at costumes when I am in San Francisco next week.

”Are you content with you body?“ is the question in 12 days journal #245

1 comment:

  1. For the most part, yes. I am working on the belly that continually reminds me that I've borne children. Given that I actually HAVE said children, I really disagree with my belly thinking I need the constant reminder. LOL. Other than that, though, I am content with my body.

    ReplyDelete