December 2, 2009

Day 8 Just Breathe- The Baby has a Name!

So today I decided I needed another blog, this one wasn’t quite enough.

My name is Bernice and I am a blog addict.

The new blog is actually not just mine, it is a blog for Michael, me and our studio, which is called...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....wait for it.
.
.
.
.
PastedGraphic1.d0NXzR9pto7T.jpg

I am not going to give you the internet address to the blog yet, we are still ironing the virtual edges, but it is out there in internet land I assure you. We also have new facebook group for the studio so we can send out events and news. Ah facebook, the networking tool of our times!

Here is the link if you are interested in joining.

Things are humming along, thank goodness I am committed to breathing.

“What major change have you made in your life recently?” is the question which lives in the front cover of 12 days journal #234

1 comment:

  1. You should be so proud...so proud. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete