December 14, 2009

Day 8 Twelve of Twelve- KC/DC

“On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Eight Maids A-milking“

PastedGraphic5.bCIevZjHKYfJ.jpg

We have joined forces with another dancer and a couple dj’s to form the Kootenay Conscious Dance Collective, also known as KC/DC...how cool an acronym is that? I don’t have a lot more to tell you except that we are all pretty excited to get the conscious dance community here in Nelson in full swing. We have had two meetings, both at Oso Negro coffee shop, vortex of Nelson social web. I had a cappuccino one of those times. Cappuccino is made with 1/3 espresso, 1/3 foam and 1/3 milk. I have no idea if it was a maid that milked the cow but I am willing to say so for the sake of today's commitment. I know...brutal, it is as though my commitment is actually to non-commitment at the moment.

“What do you drink?” is the slightly odd, yet I imagine interesting, question in 12 days journal #246

2 comments:

  1. what does SP stand for?
    KC/DC - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes non-commitment can be the best commitment! Given the seriously deep, introspective poo that's hit the fan in my life in conjunction with your thought-provoking posts, I am really enjoying this commitment to non-commitment. LOL. I needed the break, too, I think. LOL.

    As to your question, nothing exciting, I guess. LOL. Water mostly, the monotony of which gets broken up by morning coffee, fruit juice, milk (there's a Mint Chocolate Milk I can only get around this time of year, and it has surpassed Eggnog as my holiday season special beverage of choice), margaritas (of course!), and lately Amaretto & Cream has been my alcoholic beverage of choice. Wine is almost always on this list, though, too. Yes, it was a slightly odd question...you deserved my slightly odd response. ;-)

    ReplyDelete