December 10, 2009

Day 4 Twelve of Twelve- Calling

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Four Calling Birds.

PastedGraphic1.dVMaz67kV1s0.jpg

Have you noticed it is all birds? I never noticed this before, until we get to tomorrow and the 5 golden rings, ALL of the days before it are about birds. Todays is specifically a calling bird. Michael mused that a calling bird might be a parrot, parrots are often called “Poly”. We have polyamoury discussion group tonight running at the studio. I know it is a stretch but hey, its my blog and I can do anything I want!

Inside 12 days journal #242 is the question, “Do you call your mother?”. My mother and mother in law, both reader by the way, would tell you...NO! Not often enough ...sorry mama’s.

1 comment:

  1. Not very often, and certainly not as often as she would like me to. But you just reminded me that I was actually planning to give her a call today. LOL.

    ReplyDelete