December 6, 2009

Day 12 Just Breathe- Julie Andrews

“Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow Sew
Tea, a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to Do-do-do-do”



He got his second deer of the season, a doe this time, apparently the meat on a doe is more tender. We are set for meat for the entire winter and likely will have plenty to share and trade. Thanks Chrissy.

“What is you favorite movie?” is the question in 12 days journal #238 Just cause I want todays question to be easy and light.





1 comment:

  1. There are too many I love to choose just one, so I will go with the most recent favorite of mine AND my kids (isn't it great when you find one the whole family loves?). Adam Sandler's "Bedtime Stories." Magical, funny, heartwarming, all in one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete