December 8, 2009

Day 2 Twelve of Twelve- Flew the Coop

“On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Two Turtle Doves.”


We are two love birds, not unlike doves, who flew the coop. Left for Calgary tonight to get lighting, a place to put coats and shoes...and to meet Michael's mom. Meeting “the mother” is nerve wracking enough without showing up still happily married to ones husband. While I am sure she will eventually grow to love me, it is not lost on me that Michael’s mom likely has to come a far way out of her comfort zone to accept me as his choice of life partner. Wish me luck!

PastedGraphic4.W7I3d4r8TN5R.jpg

PastedGraphic3.4POBtJWivRVa.jpg
“Do you remember a funny story about a family gathering?” is the question in 12 days journal #240

1 comment:

  1. Luck! But you don't need it. You are a super wonderful goddess and it's nearly impossible not to fall in love with you. And you love Michael, and Michael loves you, and she raised Michael, and loves him. So it makes perfect sense to me that she will love you too. Been thinking of you often dear. Even thought your commitment to breath is over, remember to breathe! Love you!

    ReplyDelete