December 22, 2009

Day 4 Gift of Presence- Loosing Family

Its official we have been evicted from the studio. I hadn’t mourned the loss of it yet, I was ever hopeful that the landlord would change his mind. Chris had been working on him with some heavy doses of kindness and compassion, but no luck. He tells us stories of why we can’t have the space we created, made beautiful, then we find out the stories are not true. His heart which I have no doubt is full of light, is hidden away from us and it looks like we are going to have to accept that he has the upper hand.

Michael is away. The studio is ours until the 31st. I have to go down the day after boxing day and remove all our stuff, leave our non-human baby behind. It really does feel like loosing a part of my family. I imagine there is going to be a lot of tears that day.

To make things feel done I have notified the Sanctum Studio facebook group. Putting things on facebook always seems to make it final. Thank you to everyone who sent us condolences, and kind words, if nothing else knowing we have support is a blessing. I love all you wonderful people.

To end on a celebratory note, one with dance involved, here is a video of the Brian Rosen and the What Now, at Sleep is for Sissies a while back. The womyn dancing in the vest is me. This is me in my bliss, I love to dance and one lost studio will never even come close to putting out my fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4xhXIuQZI
(embedding was disabled, so click above and go watch)

“Have you ever lost something that you worked very hard to create?” is the question in 12 days journal #254

No comments:

Post a Comment