January 29, 2010

No Day- All Days- All ways- Interjection

I post this in honour of all the compassionate, wise, wounded healers, those I know and those I don't know yet. I post this for Kim, for Michael, for Chris, for Jennifer, for Melissa, for Eric, for Richard, for my children, for myself, for you, you who is reading this right know. Know that your pain makes you strong, that it is LOVE in some form that is of yet unrecognizable to you, it heals you and those around you, pain transformed into its true essence of love is you awakening to your glory. And you are GLORIOUS!!

Back to Michael now... a man who I have seen in action as the Wounded Healer, a man I have learned so much from, and love deeply.

3 comments:

  1. The wounded healer- sounds like Dr. House in principle, different context though.
    Really nice video Bernice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I have resisted reading for a while because I didn't want to cry. Well so much for that. Thank you so much for sharing this. Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful video! I think I will need to share it, to pass it on to some of the beautiful wounded healers I know. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete