January 9, 2010

Day 10 Resolution- Time Keeps on Ticking

Time. I know I used to hear “old people” say it speeds up. Well perhaps I am beginning to understand “old” away from my pejorative ideas around the condition. Maybe it is not speed at all but an ability to see and understand more which gives the illusion of speed...maybe Or maybe time really does speed up. I don’t know.

Reading the last few of sentences might have you guessing that I am in a bit of a rambly, existential mind place, and would likely just dither if I continued writing. So instead I am going to do a google image search with the word “time”, then search “time” on you tube and present you with the coolest thing I find...here I go.

Ok first this

PastedGraphic3.yX2CvRjHm73z.jpg

THIS is what I am talking about, this is how time seems to be progressing lately...down the golden mean rabbit hole! Or down the RAABIS hole as Michael might say.

Next I am off to you tube....

Ahh, I found the perfect thing. Time, by Pink Floyd. Trippy video, PLUS they are a bunch of cool old people, this vid has it all.



“Do you consider yourself to be old?” is the question in 12 days journal #272

1 comment:

  1. I never have. I don't "feel" old. I still can hardly believe that I've hit the 40 mark. It doesn't seem possible!

    ReplyDelete