February 27, 2010

Day 11 Photo Op- Happy Happy Joy Joy

I have so much to write about this day, and so little time to do it. We are headed home, it has been a full day of travel and we still have a way to go.

My eclectic dress and outlandish ways tend to get noticed when I travel. Travelling with Jill increases this about 10 fold. We went from destination to destination today enjoying every opportunity to connect. Jill gave away hand made patches while I took pictures and jotted down ideas for writings.

photo.vs70qCV5tEdj.jpg

I noticed something today that I am very proud of. I have been aware of it before but travelling with Jill really made it pronounced! When we left people after connecting with them, be it the check in guy at the flight desk or the man in the gas station, we left them happier than they were when we first met. I knew this by the smiles on their faces, by their relaxed body posture and by how they were now speaking to others around them. The gift of happiness is one I am proud to be able to give. The best part is, every person I leave happier increases my happy. My happy is definitely on full today, thanks to Jill and all the people I have met today.

“What makes you happy?” is the question in 12 days journal #321

No comments:

Post a Comment