February 16, 2010

Day 12 Decision Time- Was that Cruel?

I am at the end of the commitment. I still haven’t decided 100%, but I have decided 90%. I have to go to school before I can really say what I am choosing. I am pretty sure I know how it looks but I need for it to organically unfold before I can be sure.

So here is the deal. It is being suggested to me that I leave school, that I come back this August and next for a month long intensive, that I delay my education for a while until I get my health in order. To be honest I know it is a damn good idea...but I can’t help feeling like I will be giving up on something...I just can’t figure out what? Me? Tamalpa? Working? Education...Ugh.

“Have you ever felt like a failure?” is the question in 12 days journal #310


1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine any human being NOT feeling like a failure at least once in their lifetime. Who doesn't hold themselves to higher than reasonable standards at times, right?

    ReplyDelete