February 11, 2010

Day 7 Decision Time- Time Time Time

UGH!! I am falling way behind again. Time...god damn time (sorry God)!! I feel so time challenged lately.

I have a Mayan calendar theory that goes like this; we as a species will eventually loose the need to keep time, we will be come so present, so aware of our surroundings that the “keeping” of time will become irrelevant. This is why the Mayan calendar ends, simply because it become redundant, unnecessary. There is no big Armageddon, no collapse of economy and cultural structure that rocks the world and causes mass amounts of pain and suffering, just a simple blissful transcendence.

Doesn’t that sound a lot better than doom and gloom? This is what I am going to choose to believe. That my struggle with time is actually just part of the grand awakening. Some may call this deluded, I call it choosing my truth.

PastedGraphic.Hg7c7RddcWD6.jpg

Shit I am running out of writing time, I have an appointment at 2:15pm, one I showed up for at 11:00am this morning. Yup I am a little time challenged at the moment, what can I say.

“What is your personal relationship with time?” is the question in 12 days journal #305

2 comments:

  1. I don't even wear a watch anymore...though I own about 15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The continuing theme in my life is that there is never, ever enough time in a day. I wish my body didn't need sleep or I would just go 24/7, all the time, without ceasing. There is too much to do, too much to experience in life, and never enough time for it all!

    ReplyDelete