February 18, 2010

Day 2 Photo Op- Bye Bye

Today I did the deed. Sent an email to the school and all my classmates, told them I would not be continuing on with them, that I would instead be going back in August to live in Marin for a month. This offer to redo my schooling was a generous offer, one that has not ever been extended to anyone else. Even when life gets hard there is a silver lining that glints in the mostly sunny ski. I really do see that I have a blessed life, that even my hard times are filled with diamonds.

So the deed is done, tomorrow I will go to a park where my classmates will meet me. We will do a short ritual to acknowledge my leaving, to say good bye. In a program as intense and raw as Tamalpa people get very attached...maybe bonded is a better word. We know each others traumas, victories and precious stories. I know my leaving will be felt by my classmates, I know they love me. How wonderful is that? I love that my chosen path, my work, is done is settings where we can fall in love with each other.

Eu, Julia, KD, Claudia, Lorena, Lucie and Linda, you have changed my life forever. I love each of you, thank you for the blessings you have brought to my life.

“How has schooling played a part in your life?” is the question in 12 days journal #312

SIDE NOTE: In trying to send the pictures from my iPhone to my computer I deleted yesterday and toady’s photos...I know...brutal...like I said yesterday though, I plan to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment