February 14, 2010

Day 10 Decision Time- 3 Saints

I love Valentines Day, I believe that I may be in the minority though. A whole lot of folk round here are trashing the holiday. I hear about it being a “Hallmark” holiday, that it discriminates, causes a whole lot of expectation. I get all that, really I do. It is just that I personally love any excuse to celebrate love.

We decided to all go out for a delicious dinner; Me, Chris and Michael. Made a reservation for 3 at Fusion, my favourite restaurant. Got all dressed up and went out on the town to bust up conventional ideas about relationships and love.

Rose was NOT happy at being excluded from our Valentines plans. She refused to get out of the picture so you could see our snazzy outfits, so here is two pics. One of Rose being a complete pill and throwing things into the picture, the other our smilin faces without our fantastic outfits.

photo.O5I9FEOlXedf.jpg

PastedGraphic1.6G50v7z1MtLK.jpg

The food was unbelievable, the conversation fun and lively. The wine flowed, the dessert was amazing. When the server came to give us the bill she looked at both these beautiful men...and handed ME the check. Smart move.

Happy Valentines Day to you all! <3

"How do you celebrate love?" is the question in 12 days journal #308

3 comments:

  1. The check part made me laugh!! Happy Valentines day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I celebrate love? With a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day, with all the little things...the hugs and kisses, the "I love you"s, the "I'm sorry"s, etc. There's a little boy in my daughter's class at school who is battling cancer; I've committed myself to giving my kids an extra kiss, hug, and "I love you" every day to express my gratitude that they are healthy, happy, and still with me.

    ReplyDelete