November 18, 2009

Day 6 Visual Creation- Sit Sung

I didn’t got to school this month. I am just too weak. I decided yesterday that I couldn’t do it. I have some things to take care of, add that to packing, getting to the airport, keeping current here, not to mention learning....well I realized I don’t have the strength. I am not sure what is wrong, if it is anything other than living so intensely finally taking its toll, my body is screaming at me to slow down.

So instead of California, I am going across the lake to Swami Radhananda’s home, the Yasodhara Ashram.

PastedGraphic.d16Lc6KgQpdi.jpg

“Resting on 120 acres of woodland where the mountains touch the waters of Kootenay Lake, Yasodhara Ashram is a vibrant spiritual community. People come here from all over the world to learn about yogic practices year round. Swami Radha founded the Ashram in 1963 and it continues to grow and thrive.”

I don’t think I will do a lot of yoga, I will sing though, I am so looking forward to Satsang.

“How do you know when you are getting run down or sick?” is the question in 12 days journal #220

2 comments:

  1. Short term sacrifice for long term gain. Tough love for the self.

    Hearing your body.

    These are prolly goodish....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm getting sick or run down, I just feel tired and exhausted all the time, my energy levels go down, down, down. I've found that it's always best to listen to your body and let it rest as much as possible when it starts to tell us that it needs time to heal and recharge.

    ReplyDelete