June 27, 2009

Day 6 One one One- Dance Camp

I have had a few emails asking about Dance Camp, and what/where it is. Dance Camp is a 9 day summer camp put on by the Northern California Dance Collective in Sequoia National Park, California.

“Northern California Dance Collective is a diverse group of people who love to dance. We are especially interested in the place where dance and community meet, and one of our goals is to create more of these places in our lives. We put on a variety of events, from one-day commuter workshops to our nine-day summer dance camp, all focused on bringing together dance and community, often in beautiful and natural settings.”

Here are a few shots of dance camp. Just a few, because I know how hard it is for those of you on archaic dial up to upload long strings of photos. To see more pictures visit my Dance Camp Album on facebook. LINK

P1050922.atsGmIvkxAYQ.jpg

P1050949.KQ06uNPf1DER.jpg

P1050980.7gEpwIX3WCEn.jpg

The question in 12 days journal #75 is, “What do you do when things don’t go as planned? ”. I had planned to give yesterdays journal to my friend Karina, a fellow explorer of ecstatic relationship, but I accidentally gave it to someone else. Things did not go as planned. The ironic part of this is that my wonderful fiends Rolf and Karina don’t plan much of anything! They are free as birds. They were lamenting the need to plan a certain type of plane ticket 2 weeks in advance, because for them this is too far in the future to really know if it is what they are going to desire. I look forward to reading her answer.

As for quality time with the kids, here at dance camp there has been quality one on one time constantly! I spent one on one with each of the kids today, without having to even make a point of it. Amazing what happens when my internet and phone services disappear. I get disconnected from satellite and end up connecting to my family with ease, I am sure there is a metaphor here!

1 comment:

  1. Finally, a question I can answer simply and briefly! LOL.

    When things don't go as planned, I change the plan. That's it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete