August 27, 2009

Day 7 Time Off- Inevitable

My 12 day holiday is official in the second half, it has been great. I still have only made four 12 days journals, I am OK with this, I know some day soon a bunch of my family will get together to help me make them, I will catch up soon. (HINT HINT)

Had a talk with Terran today, my web guy. Expect changes as summer turns to fall. I know I said the F word, some of you may be upset with me about this, it is true though, I saw leaves on the sidewalk today, fall is coming . This year is the first I have actually been excited for the kids to go back to school. The schedule is good for them, it is good for me. And so in honour of the approaching season of regularity,

“What is your favourite thing about fall?” is in the front cover of 12 days journal #136

Now my goal is to get this journal made before fall is over!!

2 comments:

  1. The turning of the leaves. I could never live somewhere where the leaves don't turn brilliant colors every autumn.

    ReplyDelete