October 28, 2009

Day 9 Listen- Goosebumps

Ugh...I am sick. We are driving home, an epic journey which, with very few stops, will take us 15 1/2 hours. I am so grateful to Michael that he is driving the whole way. My sacrum in on fire, I can’t stop shivering and my head is pounding. Considering how miserable a drive this could be, we have talked a lot, laughed a little, stopped to cuddle, making the best of a tough situation we are.

I always wondered what would happen if I got sick during this project, I haven’t been yet. Expect my entries to be pretty slim till I can type while sitting up for long periods of time.

“How do you like to be cared for?” is the question in 12 days journal #199

1 comment:

  1. I like to be babied when I'm sick. That, and not having to do ANYTHING I don't feel like doing while I'm ill.

    ReplyDelete