October 30, 2009

Day 11 Listen- Easy Peasy

My fever finally broke today. After much tea, toast and tenderness from so many members of my family, I was finally able to venture out of my house...ok I know I was only home bound for a day but it really was terrific to get out! I had no expectations, I wanted to drink a coffee, and get some expectorant tea. With no expectations or check list to adhere to I just sort of floated. First down with Michael to Oso Negro, then visited with Kim and Sage. Chris came by and picked me up so we could go get Rose from school and kiss Lily before horseback riding. Chris, Rosy and I went for spaetzle, then walked down to buy my tea. We stopped in a Jill’s shop to show her Rosy’s Halloween costume, and got a yummy surprise, Michael was there. Rose and he growled and hissed at each other, playing like they often do, I kissed him and Jilly Bean good bye, we made our way to Sidewinders to get tea. By this time I really needed to come home and sleep, while the fever is gone and I am on the mend, I know tomorrow is going to be a big day so I need to rest up...Halloween is NO day to be sick!

I got home, made tea, wrestled with the fire (wet wood teaches patience I continually tell myself) and am now sitting on the bed in the living room working, no not quite sleeping, but I am on a bed. Today was just one of those easy days...God I love easy days.

“If you could have a day to yourself to do whatever you wanted, what would it look like?” is the question in 12 days journal #201

1 comment:

  1. What it's been looking like lately is me, at my computer, at the ultimate, comfortable work station, plugging away happily on my novel. :-)

    ReplyDelete