October 19, 2009

Day 12 Committed to Self- The Love

I slept off and on for 14 hours today. I am exhausted, I WAS really really exhausted. I have felt frail lately, not strong like I usually do. That said I feel more stable than I have felt for a while. I think the last of the storm has finally abated, time to just do a little clean up.

Today, on the last day of this commitment, there was a shift. A sweet, beautiful shift. I have decided to keep the nature of the commitment to myself, keep it intimate. I will say though, that during the commitment on any given day I likely would have given you a completely different explanation of what the commitment was, and how I was feeling about it. It was perfect to give myself 12 days.... 12 crazy up and down days filled with love...lots of other stuff too, but it is the love that makes the answers clear.

“What is love?” is the question in 12 days journal #190

“The greatest thing you can ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
-anonymous“

No comments:

Post a Comment