July 9, 2009

Day 6 Body of Water- Family

Laundry day! As the washer cycled, Michael and I went for a coffee at Trude’s Cafe. This is where I left 12 days journal #81, and where I decided to give 12 days journal #84 to myself and 12 days journal #83 to Michael. While our clothes dried we paid a visit to The Gathering Place, where we were given a tour of this amazing community, ate breakfast straight from the garden, and caught up on each others lives. Back to fold the laundry, then off to the debrief from the show last night, and a closing circle which would decided the fate of the L.O.V.E Collective, and finally a group swim in the ocean at Galen’s Beach.

As I am keeping my entries short this commitment, I will leave the description of the meeting at this. While the L.O.V.E Collective is not continuing in this current incarnation, it is still alive as a concept and a force. It will, by either the same name or another, reconfigure at some point, when it does I will be a part of it. Until then the members are scattering. Some I likely will not see for many moons, others I will see often. Michael announced to the group he is moving to Nelson to start a family.

“What is you definition of family?“ is the question in 12 days journal #87


1 comment:

  1. A group of people connected by love and mutual respect. Whether or not there is any blood relation between them is irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete