July 25, 2009

Day 10 Communicate- Big Love Crumbs

i like my body when it is with your
body. It is so quite a new thing.
Muscles better and nerves more.
i like your body. i like what it does,
i like its hows. i like to feel the spine
of your body and its bones, and the trembling
-firm-smooth ness and which i will
again and again and again
kiss, i like kissing this and that of you,
i like, slowly stroking the, shocking fuzz
of your electric fur, and what-is-it comes
over parting flesh...And eyes big love-crumbs,

and possibly I like the thrill

of under me you so quite new

e.e.cummings


And then there is that blissful way of communicating without words. sigh

“What do you say with your body that you don’t say with words?” is the delicious question in 12 days journal #103

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough one for me. I'm a very verbal person and a firm believer in telling people how much they mean to you as often and openly as possible, so pretty much anything I've said with my body, I've said with words as well.

    I think the only time I say things with my body that I don't also say with words is when I'm so deeply and profoundly sad, or crying, and the words just can't get past the lump in my throat. Then I reach with my arms, hands, body like a drowning person flailing for a log or flotation device to keep my head above water.

    ReplyDelete